Sunday, May 31, 2009

Magellan's trip to the beach



















My name is Magellan, and I want to tell about my super fun day at the beach. I got to go to the North Padre Island National Seashore with my pack and we had a long stretch of beach to ourselves because we used our 4 wheel drive. I loved having my head out the window as we scoped out a spot, and then Dad and Lazie showed me how to swim in the waves. I really loved chasing all of the shore birds and I basically ran for about three straight hours. After all that running, I got hungry and I found some crabs along the beach. The birds had eaten most of them, but I still liked having them hang out of my mouth. I finally tired out and just wanted to sit on Mom's lap for a while. It was a super fun day, and I love my new pack.

Jellie

No comments: