Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Annual Bluebonnet Pictures






Don't get me wrong, but sometimes Mom is such a dork! She is always cleaning our ears, wiping the drool off my face, and filing our nails. Every spring, she gets this stupid idea about taking pictures with wildflowers. Lazarus usually participates well and sucks up like usual, but I hate it. We are in a super-massive drought and wildflowers are not even great this year. Mom still is undeterred. Anyway, I would enjoy just playing more ball and having a lot less fuss about my smell, my looks, and lame posed pictures. Doesn't Mom understand I am basically a teenage boy!

Anyway, enjoy the photos and look how un-thrilled I seem about the whole experience. I just keep chillaxing in the sunshine as the temperatures warm up.

Mosi

No comments: