Sunday, January 25, 2009

Moses' Party (Lazie's Version)



WOW! I had so much fun! There were 46 people and 20 dogs at my house, and I loved every minute of it! There were so many awesome people here to throw my ball, my frisbee, and other toys. We got to eat two cakes, treats, and even my super friend Rocky the Mailman came by to see me (and Moses). I was totally the best ball player and got to show my skills to all my friends. Did I mention that I got to eat cake?
You know what else was great is that it was an exc
ellent temperature outside. It was about 45 degrees with some wind-- perfect weather in my book. I got to run, jump, play, bark, eat-- all without getting too overheated! I better wrap this up because I am tired from all that excitement, but I wanted to give a big shout out to all my friends who played with me yesterday like: Matthew, Caelie, Grant, Laura, Ginny, Rachel, and Marcus. You all are the bomb and come on back anytime!

Your pal,

Lazarus

No comments: