Sunday, January 25, 2009

Moses' Party (Grace's version)



Moses had his party yesterday. It was a lot of sleeping in the bedroom for me. I kept hearing all these dogs and people coming in, but I was hid safely away. Then, about an hour into the party, Dad had the bright idea of bringing me out. At first I was kind of into it because I wanted to know what was going on, but then we went into the back yard and I thought, "Good catnip, that is a lot of dogs!" Dad is so nice and he held me the whole time so I was not mauled or harassed, but I was happy to be whisked back to the bedroom. A few minutes later, Jane and her granddaughter Laura came back to visit and play with me. They came back another time too! All in all, I got some napping and play in-- not really such a bad afternoon.

Meow,

Grace

No comments: