Thursday, January 04, 2007

My new playmate


Hi, it's Mosi here. I wanted to introduce this guy who has been playing with me a lot this week. Mom and Dad call him Newey because he ran into our garage on New Year's Day. He seemed scared of the fireworks, but has been with us for three days now. We are trying to find his owners, but no one has called us yet. This is great because he plays with me a lot-- he doesn't really know how to play the games I like to play, but I am adapting. He is also a slow eater and he has shared a couple of meals with me because I have trouble focusing on my own bowl. I have overheard that Mom and Dad think he's about 6 years old, but he's a good guy. He went to my vet the other day and checked out well. Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good new year and please come to my birthday party on January 27. It should be a great time!

Moses

No comments: