Thursday, August 12, 2010

Keeping Cool


While Laz likes to go swimming, Mom and Dad like the air conditioning, and Moses actually likes the heat, it is somewhat more difficult to find things to cool down a wirehair. I think I like popsicles as a way to cool down. Dad shared one with me last week, and I really liked it. (I ate almost the entire pop)

Anyway, Mom keeps working with me so that I can be a reading therapy dog this fall at a local elementary school. We even takes walks around the school to make outings there seem more normal. I have really enjoyed the training by Hepzibah at Thunderpaws Canine Solutions in preparation for the program. I just love all the attention I get there, and I really feel that Hepzibah understands me. Well, I thought I heard a deer about 1/2 mile away so I better get on that....

Gelli

No comments: