Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Brooke as a Fashion Designer


So Kevin and I decided to have a night out before the semester began, so we went to the Round Rock Express baseball game (AAA). We left the dogs alone for about 5 hours to get to the game, have dinner, and watch the game. I asked Kevin to bring me some shorts so I could be a bit more comfy during the game, and he mistakenly left my closet open. His closet is always open, and he did not think a thing of it. Brooke, on the other hand, noticed something out of the ordinary and began exploring the closet that is usually off limits! She cannot reach the clothing on hangers or stacked on the shelves, but she did explore things on the floor. She sniffed around and found my green heels that are new and really have been seldomly worn. She even pulled them out of the shoebox to explore the footwear with her teeth. She made her fashion changes, and obviously decided they should have at least one peep-toe. She was so excited about this artistic and spatial freedom, that she also left two little yellow puddles. Ahhh, the joys of having a puppy in the house!

Julie



No comments: