Monday, June 25, 2007

Baby Deer!




We have new friends in our yard lately. They are very small versions of the animals that I chase out of the yard. Mom and Dad are calling them baby deer and apparently the rules of engagement are different for the "baby" version of this animal - as I have been yelled at for chasing them. They however, are very fun to chase as they are a bit slower and I have almost been able to catch up to one. Mom things they are cute - (not as cute as me) and Dad keeps telling them to stay away from the Crepe Myrtle.

The first picture is a deer that was born in our back yard. Dad found it when he was cutting the grass. It was just laying there. It was not interested in playing with me at all. Mom likes it's eyelashes.

The next picture is last night. It is a little older, but still has those spots - like mine! It is still much smaller than me.

-Mosi

No comments: