Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My 1st Birthday Party!




Wow, I had a wonderful birthday on Saturday. I got everyone up at about 6:45, and Dad took me and Laz on an extended root session in the back yard. Then, I rested a bit while Mom and Dad cleaned up a little, and then we went to North Star Mall to pick up my cake. Laz and I hadn't been to the Mall since Mom's make-up session, but it was a lot of fun. Then, people started to arrive at my party! We had 14 dogs and 42 people. As Dad said, I sure do have a lot of social capital! Mom says that I am so likeable that I should be Secretary of State! The photos show my two cakes-- dog cake on the left, and two photos taken during the party. Yes, that is my snout and paw going for the dog cake. It was a beautiful day. Sunny and in the high 60s. It took Lazie about two days to recover from all the excitement and play. There were a lot of Labs there who played fetch a lot. Thanks to all the people who came, and I will see y'all in August for Lazie's big numero tres. I've been working on my espanol commands with Dad!

Mosi

No comments: