Saturday, August 01, 2009

Lazarus Birthday #5



I want to report that I had a marvelous birthday party last night. There were 21 people and 14 dogs at the event and I want to send out a blog shout out to all the pups in attendance: Lazarus, Moses, Magellan, Brooke, Annie, Jack, LeRoy, Lola, Candi, Daisy, Neeve, Dawson, Daisy, and Pumpi! I had so much fun playing with all the other dogs, eating cake, and visiting with the guests. Before my party, we went on our bi-weekly visit to the nursing home, and I was sereneded with Happy Birthday by the folks in the Memory Care Unit. Most everyone remembered that song, and I LOVED IT!

I was very tired today, but I did go for a walk, and I am looking forward to going to the Lake with Mom, Dad, and their new canoe. I also am eager to have Dad take me to Chick-fil-A on Monday so I can use my $5 gift card grandma sent from Florida. The photos show some play in the yard and the dog cake being cut.

Your pal,

Lazarus


No comments: