Monday, October 27, 2008

Grace Update




Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to say hello, and let everyone know what a great time I am having these days. I love trotting around, sleeping in my basket, sleeping on the barstool, sleeping on mommy's lap, sleeping on the bed, chasing bugs outside, stalking bugs in the grass, jumping at falling leaves, and even retrieving Laz' ball. (He really seems to not like it when I do that, but it is hard to resist that big pink ball!)

I also wanted to thank Daddy for climbing up and getting me out of the tree today. I meowed so he could hear that I was stuck, and he came right up and got me. I'm not sure how I got that high up in the tree, but I was sure glad he helped me down.

Also, I just LOVE playing with Moses. Sometimes, I wake him up in the middle of the night to play! He is always game! Mom and Dad don't always like it, but we don't care!

-Meow

Grace

No comments: