Thursday, September 18, 2008

Grace Update



Hello friends, this is Grace here. I am aware that there has been quite a lot of talk about the rest of the pack and their Delta Society this and North Dakota friends that, well it is my turn! Moses and I are best buds now and we like to play, nuzzle, and sleep together-- of course in Mom and Dad's bed. I have been trying new foods lately, I am especially fond of turkey, meaty spaghetti sauce, and Laz's joint enhancer treats that really stink. With all this food, I am up to 5.5 pounds!


I have been coming on the walks lately. I like to stay behind a little bit and explore the nearby areas. I even got to visit with Debbi, one of Laz's best friends, on our walk this morning! Just when everyone thinks that I am becoming more and more like a dog, I will jump up and climb a tree just to show my kitty street cred.


Meow!


Grace

No comments: