Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007







Well, Christmas was quite fun, and I think everyone liked the gifts Santa brought. Lazarus and Moses especially like a football made out of a tennis ball material from Uncle Christopher and family, and the huge toy box from Grandma Joan. As you can see, it was a lively morning playing with all of the new toys. My gift from Kevin was a very special one. He got me a cross, hand made in Peru, that supports the local artisans there as well as fills a spot on our newly formed cross wall. It is beautifully hand painted and just exquisite! If you'd also like to support this cause, stay tuned, and I will get the information up. Kevin is enjoying his President Lincoln T-shirt from me, and a football and basketball from Lazarus and Moses.

Merry Christmas to Everyone, and Lets all pray for Peace on Earth. God Bless EVERYONE!!

-Julie

No comments: