Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Back to the routine




All this talk about Mexico has made me hungry! On Friday night when Mom and Dad came home we were so excited! Both me and Moses jumped for joy. Thankfully, our friend Sarah picked us up at Camp BowWow so we did not have to stay another night. I guess I made a good impression on Samantha (one of the leaders at Camp BowWow) who told Mom on the phone that she is in love with me! Anyway, after Mom and Dad greeted us, Dad went to Chicken Express and picked up some chicken! We missed table food, but what a great way to return to it-- fried chicken! I love it and it is Moses' favorite. I think I would prefer ice cream or a cheeseburger, but I will never turn down chicken. Anyway, here are some pictures of us eating chicken and a photo of me being happy.

Your pal,

Lazie

No comments: