Thursday, May 03, 2007

New phone and holder


I am so excited because Dad has two new chew toys. One is a flippy thing that Mom's voice sometimes comes out of. The other one smells like a cow and attaches to his belt. He is super protective of them, but I keep vigilant watch on them to see if they are within paw or tooth reach.
A lot of people have been saying that I am growing up lately. I think my obedience training has been kicking in. I pull less on walks and have been taking fewer galloping tours of the neighborhood. I've even been giving up toys and frisbees when Dad and Mom say "off."
I just love that the weather is getting warmer. I know that I was born in Minnesota, but I love Texas! Laz tells me about the snow sometimes, but I really can't remember it. Well, I better wrap this up... so have a great week, and I will share Lazie and my favorite way to beat the heat-- eat plenty of ICE CREAM!!!

Mosi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The boys also love Frosty Paws Doggie Ice Cream (introduced to us by Kristen Mack!)

Julie