Every once in a while, I feel the need to rant. So here is a top 10 list of people I feel should be fired for complete incompetence.
10. Matt Lauer, NBC Today Show, the dumbest pompous ass on television
9. Mike D'Antoni, Coach for the Phoenix Suns, While I am very glad the Spurs beat the Suns in the 2007 playoffs, this guy got so badly out coached it was painful. The Suns had more depth, more talent, and the home court advantage, but he refused to take any blame. Rather he whined about foul calls and the officiating. You can't trust a guy with a mustache like that.
8. Hillary Clinton, Senator from NY, leave it to New Yorkers to elect this weasel who will say anything to get elected. Just say you screwed up for voting for the Iraq War and blame yourself for being an idiot. A person with a backbone would resign, but she is running now for higher office?
7. Steve Javie, NBA Referee, this guy loses control of almost every game he calls and once called a technical foul on the Washington Bullets announcers.
6. Bill O'Reilly, Fox News, a complete liar who desires to scare and threaten people rather than explain what good is happening. Everyone who disagrees with neo-conservative rhetoric is not a terrorist!
5. Sheriff Ralph Lopez, Bexar County Texas, the sheriff's department continually screws up traffic flow into Spurs games and he has sought advice from Joe Arpaio who is a crazy law enforcement official in Phoenix-- enough said.
4. Pat O'Brien, The Insider, I have to see this ugly stiff every time I fall asleep with the TV on and wake to his annoying voice shouting about Paris Hilton or Tom Cruise. How can he survive that phone message?
3. Bob Costas, "Sports" Dope on NBC, he is the most pompous ass on sports programming. He thinks he knows everything about baseball but only knows crap about New York teams that no one outside the tri-state area cares about. He ruins every broadcast with his tight head shots and lackluster commentary.
2. Devon Hansen, Department of Geography Univ. of North Dakota, she is hopefully the most unprofessional and incompetent person I ever have to work with.
1. George W. Bush, President of the USA, where to begin> oil profits for his buddies, the Iraq War, mishandling response to terrorism, growing gap between rich and poor, and increasing environmental degradation. Bush couldn't find a clue with a telescope. He is simply the pretty boy numb nuts Cheney and the neo-conservatives hide behind in their sinister plot to spread evil and unfettered capitalism around the world. He will go down as the worst president in American history.