Monday, April 16, 2007

Mighty Texas Dog Walk




On Saturday, we participated in the Mighty Texas Dog Walk that included more than 3000 Dogs in Austin. It benefited the Service Dogs of Texas and the event raised over $80,000 for that wonderful organization. I even made friends with one of the service dogs who was a Black Lab that was even bigger than me. He did not like many of the other dogs, but we got a long fine. We walked three miles, got a lot of treats, and had numerous sniffs. I was so excited! The rumor is that we broke a Guinness Record for the largest Dog Walk. After walking three miles, Mom and Dad went to Pei Wei and me and Mosi got a little Sweet and Sour Chicken, Rice, and fortune cookie. I love Chinese food! The pictures are of: me riding in the car up to Austin, Mom and us along the walk, and Dad and us after finishing the walk. The weather was great too. It was about 50 degrees with a stiff wind. It felt like good old North Dakota!

Your pal,

Lazie

No comments: